Chive Flowers

Total Pageviews

Our Tropical Bungalow Home

Garden, Travel, Cooking, and more!


Friday, June 19, 2009

My Photo is Published!!!

I am so excited to have my photo of the Brooklyn Bridge included on this site. If my photo is clicked on, it takes the person directly to my flickr page. It is pretty cool! :)


Here is the email from the Company. I knew they were considering it, and they had to get my permission. But, today I found out it was going to be included!

Schmap New York Seventh Edition: Photo Inclusion
Hi Jennifer,

I am delighted to let you know that your submitted photo has been selected for inclusion in the newly released seventh edition of our Schmap New York Guide:

Brooklyn Bridge
www.schmap.com/newyork/introduction_history/p=5442/i=5442_106.jpg

If you use an iPhone or iPod touch, then this same link will take you directly to your photo in the iPhone version of our guide. On a desktop computer, you can still see exactly how your photo is displayed and credited in the iPhone version of our guide at:

Brooklyn Bridge
www.schmap.com/?m=iphone#uid=newyork&sid=introduction_history&p=5442&i=5442_106

Finally, if you have a blog, you might also like to check out the customizable widgetized version of our Schmap New York Guide, complete with your published photo:

www.schmap.com/guidewidgets/p=49362482N00/c=SK20021140

Thanks so much for letting us include your photo - please enjoy the guide!

Best regards,

Emma Williams,
Managing Editor, Schmap Guides
www.schmap.me/emma.williams

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your imput! :)